At iConsult, we make every effort to provide a product that is not only fit for purpose but goes above and beyond the industry standard requirements.
Below is a selection of FAQ’s that have been answered.
Your question not listed here? Email us at email@example.com
A : iConsult uses market leading, cloud-based technology to ensure that your data is safe and fully compliant. We use our own dedicated servers with multiple backups, we do not use mass market solutions such as Google or Amazon and as a result, iConsult is fully insured against unauthorized access and indemnified, so you are fully protected in the unlikely event of a breach.
A : We engaged closely with the ICO (Information Commissioners Office) during the design of iConsult. We wanted to make sure that we create best practice, and that is what we have done. iConsult follows the principle of “Privacy by Design” – this is an approach whereby privacy and data protection compliance is designed into systems holding information right from the start, rather than being bolted on afterwards. Our innovative and forward-thinking approach sets a new standard for data protection in the medical aesthetics industry and enables you to safely share treatment records with your clients.
A : iConsult is a totally scalable solution and is flexibly priced to meet the needs of your business. Starting with the completely free iConsult Lite package for start-ups and small business, all the way to the platinum or bespoke packages for the big-league companies in the industry. For more information see our pricing plans.
- A : Yes. It’s designed so you can pay for what you use, and you add as many or as few practitioners as you wish, for a wide range of treatments. iConsult is the perfect solution for businesses of any size.
- A : iConsult offers unparalleled experience, support, and service in the aesthetics industry. Our system is designed specifically and uniquely for the needs of aesthetic clinics, injectors, and your clients – and is the only system that adds values to all three. Unlike other systems, iConsult enables you to do much more than simply record data – we help you to greatly improve your clients’ experiences and increase your revenue. We’re also the only system that enables collaboration, allowing you to work with front-of-house staff to welcome clients, and other practitioners providing treatments to your client.
- A : Yes, each one of your users can log onto iConsult on multiple devices.
- A : Yes, you can change plans whenever you wish. If one of your staff members becomes busier, you may want to upgrade them to a different package – see here for more information.
- A : Yes, we will be happy to offer a refund within 30 days of your initial subscription should you decide that iConsult does not meet your project’s needs.
No refund will be issued after 30 days from the original subscription. Upgrades and renewals are not applicable for refunds.
Please note that by purchasing iConsult you agree to the terms and conditions including the Refund Policy.